Easy to carry, easy to use, and easy to clean, CamelBak has bottled the perfect hydration solution. The Eddy Bottle's easy-sipping Big Bite Valve is simple, effective and won't spill if left open. An integrated handle makes it a cinch to carry the Bottle with a finger or clip it to a carabiner. Plus, the articulated stem allows the Bite Valve to flip flush with the bottle to keep it clean. And of course, like all of CamelBak's bottles, it's 100% BPA free.
The first ever comprehensive guidebook for bikepacking and backcountry bike camping, Salsa's The Bikepacking Guide is full of the info you need to brave the wild on two wheels. Written by Salsa-sponsored athletes, Kaitlyn Boyle and Kurt Refsnider, it's a critical resource for anyone interested in exploring off the beaten path, whether you're a first-time camper or a seasoned pro. This 88-page book encompasses gear, tips and tricks, route planning, food and hydration, bike setup, and more. The authors also address goal setting, backcountry safety, and the importance of Leave No Trace ethics. Salsa knows that knowledge is just as important as inspiration when you're planning your next adventure and The Bikepacking Guide provides the advice cyclists need for a safe and ethical backcountry experience.
Your little cyclist will have no problem keeping up when you have Trek's MT 201. On it your child can experience the thrill and fun of bicycling while you safely lead the way. This high-quality one-speed trailer bike is made of high-tensile steel for durability, has an easy-pedaling wheel, and boasts a boom arm that folds for easy storage and portability. The MT 201's hitch quickly and easily attaches to your seatpost and the adjustable stem makes it easy to fine-tune the fit as your child grows.
- Non-SIS 5mm alloy ferrules - Sold individually - Color: Silver
Replacement bearing for the lower half of YST8003 #7 headset.
Replace the top bearing in your YST8300 headset with these caged ball bearings.
- Converts Schrader rims to Presta - Rubber - Sold individually
$0.60 - $78.99
- Straight gauge 2.0mm with cold forging technology - Chrome nickel stainless steel with rolled threads. Black surface treatment resists scratches - Includes 12mm 14g silver brass nipples - 222g @ 32h/265mm - Box of 72
Sunlite's Cable End Button replaces the worn out piece that goes between your brake cable and the brake lever body. Replacing it along with cables and housing helps add new life to your brakes and shines u the bike, too!
RaceFace X-Type Bottom Bracket Outer Race Seal - Replacement for cracked or broken X-Type outer race seals - Sold each
- Aheadset preload adjusting bolt
M7 Shaft/M6 Head 48mm Long
- w/Nut - 1-3/4-inch
- 8x1mm Allen head
- Model: Replacement bolt - Compatibility: Allen, M5x16
Interlok spacers nest into the lip of Cane Creek headset uppers for a rock solid, flex-free fit. - Composite construction
$1.00 - $48.00
- Allows quick chain removal without tools - MissingLink 410HD|~|1sp|~|BMX Heavy Duty chain|~|9.4mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink 410|~|1sp|~|BMX|~|8.6mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink II|~|8sp|~|all|~|7.1mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-9|~|9sp|~|all|~|6.6mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10R|~|10sp|~|KMC, Shimano, SRAM|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10CR|~|10sp|~|Campagnolo only|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-11|~|11sp|~|Campy, KMC, Shimano|~|5.5mm|~|6/card|~|
$1.00 - $5.00
Wheels Manufacturing Outer Axle Nuts are high-grade steel nuts that provide secure wheel fixing for solid-axle wheels. - 14mm x 1mm (1411-AN) sold in pairs - All others sold individually
- Longer B-screw needed when using 40t or 42t cog with most Shimano derailleurs
Shim spacers can be placed between bearing and compression cover in IS headsets to fine tune the fitment.
- Aluminum w/lock nut - 18mm long/6mm O.D.
- For water bottle braze-ons - Type: Cage bolt
- Replacement cable anchor bolt for brakes - Includes nut and washer
- Ball-inflating needle for footballs, basketballs and more
- Heat treated - Individual hex keys
Type: Patch Cement Size: Individual tube
$1.39 - $27.86
The combination of fast and medium-burning carbohydrates in Clif’s Energy Gels provides you with a steady stream of usable fuel during workouts and races. Electrolytes help balance your fluid levels, while caffeine in three of the flavors gives a boost to your central nervous system and releases free fatty acids into your bloodstream, which can help spare your body’s limited glycogen stores. Clif uses 90% organic ingredients and a thin consistency that goes down easy in both hot and cold weather. Even the packaging has a special touch—the opening is narrow and has a litter-resistant leash, the corners are rounded for jersey pocket comfort, and each packet has a reduced carbon footprint.
$1.39 - $34.99
The combination of fast and medium-burning carbohydrates in Clif’s Energy Gels provides you with a steady stream of usable fuel during workouts and races. Electrolytes help balance your fluid levels, while a heavy dose of caffeine gives a boost to your central nervous system and releases free fatty acids into your bloodstream, which can help spare your body’s limited glycogen stores. Clif uses 85% organic ingredients and a thin consistency that goes down easy in both hot and cold weather. Even the packaging has a special touch—the opening is narrow and has a litter-resistant leash, the corners are rounded for jersey pocket comfort, and each packet has a reduced carbon footprint.
- Aluminum w/lock nut and mount - Slotted mount design
Page 1 of 397 Next page