The Ion Pro RT front bike light lets you ride with confidence at all hours of the day. The USB rechargeable light features 5 modes for day and night, and its compact design and adjustable hard mount make it easy to securely attach it to the handlebars of any bike. Product details - Ion Pro RT provides a powerful beam that lights up the full width of any road or trail - 1300 Lumens via high-power CREE LED - 1300LM-1.5hrs, 800LM-3hrs, 400LM-6hrs, night flash-26hrs, day flash 22hrs - Connect with Garmin and Bontrager ANT+ devices for always on, battery status, and control - Includes adjustable light mount that fits bars from 25.4-35.0mm - Blendr compatible with helmet mount available - Includes Ion Pro RT light, Adjustable hard mount, and micro USB charging cable
Easy to carry, easy to use, and easy to clean, CamelBak has bottled the perfect hydration solution. The Eddy Bottle's easy-sipping Big Bite Valve is simple, effective and won't spill if left open. An integrated handle makes it a cinch to carry the Bottle with a finger or clip it to a carabiner. Plus, the articulated stem allows the Bite Valve to flip flush with the bottle to keep it clean. And of course, like all of CamelBak's bottles, it's 100% BPA free.
The first ever comprehensive guidebook for bikepacking and backcountry bike camping, Salsa's The Bikepacking Guide is full of the info you need to brave the wild on two wheels. Written by Salsa-sponsored athletes, Kaitlyn Boyle and Kurt Refsnider, it's a critical resource for anyone interested in exploring off the beaten path, whether you're a first-time camper or a seasoned pro. This 88-page book encompasses gear, tips and tricks, route planning, food and hydration, bike setup, and more. The authors also address goal setting, backcountry safety, and the importance of Leave No Trace ethics. Salsa knows that knowledge is just as important as inspiration when you're planning your next adventure and The Bikepacking Guide provides the advice cyclists need for a safe and ethical backcountry experience.
Your little cyclist will have no problem keeping up when you have Trek's MT 201. On it your child can experience the thrill and fun of bicycling while you safely lead the way. This high-quality one-speed trailer bike is made of high-tensile steel for durability, has an easy-pedaling wheel, and boasts a boom arm that folds for easy storage and portability. The MT 201's hitch quickly and easily attaches to your seatpost and the adjustable stem makes it easy to fine-tune the fit as your child grows.
Hope Pad Clip • Fits Tech and Tech Evo M4, X2, and V2 Brakes
- Non-SIS 5mm alloy ferrules - Sold individually - Color: Silver
Replacement reservoir cap screw for Hope brakes.
Replacement bearing for the lower half of YST8003 #7 headset.
Replace the top bearing in your YST8300 headset with these caged ball bearings.
- Converts Schrader rims to Presta - Rubber - Sold individually
$0.60 - $78.99
- Straight gauge 2.0mm with cold forging technology - Chrome nickel stainless steel with rolled threads. Black surface treatment resists scratches - Includes 12mm 14g silver brass nipples - 222g @ 32h/265mm - Box of 72
Sunlite's Cable End Button replaces the worn out piece that goes between your brake cable and the brake lever body. Replacing it along with cables and housing helps add new life to your brakes and shines u the bike, too!
RaceFace X-Type Bottom Bracket Outer Race Seal - Replacement for cracked or broken X-Type outer race seals - Sold each
- Aheadset preload adjusting bolt
M7 Shaft/M6 Head 48mm Long
- w/Nut - 1-3/4-inch
- 8x1mm Allen head
- Model: Replacement bolt - Compatibility: Allen, M5x16
Interlok spacers nest into the lip of Cane Creek headset uppers for a rock solid, flex-free fit. - Composite construction
$1.00 - $48.00
- Allows quick chain removal without tools - MissingLink 410HD|~|1sp|~|BMX Heavy Duty chain|~|9.4mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink 410|~|1sp|~|BMX|~|8.6mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink II|~|8sp|~|all|~|7.1mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-9|~|9sp|~|all|~|6.6mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10R|~|10sp|~|KMC, Shimano, SRAM|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10CR|~|10sp|~|Campagnolo only|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-11|~|11sp|~|Campy, KMC, Shimano|~|5.5mm|~|6/card|~|
Don't let a bent or worn dust cap sully an otherwise well-functioning Shimano Alfine internally geared hub. Get a spare and replace as necessary for continued performance and to preserve the longevity that you expect from Alfine.
$1.00 - $12.00
- Hoods with (FD) are Flight-Deck compatible
This is a replacement Brake Hose Cover for the Lever End of Shimano BH90-SBM, BH90-SB levers. - Covers brake hose fitting at the brake lever
$1.00 - $5.00
Wheels Manufacturing Outer Axle Nuts are high-grade steel nuts that provide secure wheel fixing for solid-axle wheels. - 14mm x 1mm (1411-AN) sold in pairs - All others sold individually
Shim spacers can be placed between bearing and compression cover in IS headsets to fine tune the fitment.
- Aluminum w/lock nut - 18mm long/6mm O.D.
- For water bottle braze-ons - Type: Cage bolt
- Replacement cable anchor bolt for brakes - Includes nut and washer
- Ball-inflating needle for footballs, basketballs and more
Page 1 of 396 Next page