This tire is designed to shed mud and deliver traction on pavement and dirt. The Cultivator doubles as a solid tire for both the commuter and cyclocross rider.
Before the Pika, gaining traction on gravel roads was a true feat. Now, it’s child’s play. Ramped center knobs roll fast on loose gravel, and U-shaped shoulder knobs dig in on the turns. The Pika is equipped with dual compound tread, EPS protection, and wire bead.
Easy to carry, easy to use, and easy to clean, CamelBak has bottled the perfect hydration solution. The Eddy Bottle's easy-sipping Big Bite Valve is simple, effective and won't spill if left open. An integrated handle makes it a cinch to carry the Bottle with a finger or clip it to a carabiner. Plus, the articulated stem allows the Bite Valve to flip flush with the bottle to keep it clean. And of course, like all of CamelBak's bottles, it's 100% BPA free.
The first ever comprehensive guidebook for bikepacking and backcountry bike camping, Salsa's The Bikepacking Guide is full of the info you need to brave the wild on two wheels. Written by Salsa-sponsored athletes, Kaitlyn Boyle and Kurt Refsnider, it's a critical resource for anyone interested in exploring off the beaten path, whether you're a first-time camper or a seasoned pro. This 88-page book encompasses gear, tips and tricks, route planning, food and hydration, bike setup, and more. The authors also address goal setting, backcountry safety, and the importance of Leave No Trace ethics. Salsa knows that knowledge is just as important as inspiration when you're planning your next adventure and The Bikepacking Guide provides the advice cyclists need for a safe and ethical backcountry experience.
The Delta Cruiser. The classic center rib profile is versatile and offers pleasant rolling characteristics. Of course, the Delta Cruiser is equipped with 50 EPI carcass, K-Guard and reflective lines.
Schwalbe's Durano Plus Performance Line Tire offers maximum puncture protection. While the SmartGuard belt is not as deep as the one on the Marathon Plus, it offers a unique level of protection for racing tires. The Durano Plus is the most puncture-resistant racing-level road bike tire out there.
Classics. Tires in traditional sizes and classic tread designs. Active Line quality. K-Guard puncture protection. Wired tires.
The next evolutionary step. Anyone who wants to exploit the potential of modern tire technology wholeheartedly rides Tubeless. Tubeless tires guarantee the lowest rolling resistance while maintaining a very high puncture resistance. Now all sizes of Marathon Almotion are equipped for tubeless operation. The patented Microskin construction tires are also significantly lighter. Of course, a normal tube can also be used. - MicroSkin, TL Easy - OneStar
- No more flats for 2 years! - Extra strong with Slime sealant inside - Instantly seals tread area punctures up to 1/8? (3mm) in size - Seals multiple punctures repeatedly - Non-toxic and non-flammable - Cleans up with water
Your little cyclist will have no problem keeping up when you have Trek's MT 201. On it your child can experience the thrill and fun of bicycling while you safely lead the way. This high-quality one-speed trailer bike is made of high-tensile steel for durability, has an easy-pedaling wheel, and boasts a boom arm that folds for easy storage and portability. The MT 201's hitch quickly and easily attaches to your seatpost and the adjustable stem makes it easy to fine-tune the fit as your child grows.
- For iGo Turbo and iGo Blast - Can be added to any seat with the use of four plastic clamps - The canopy front has zippers and can be rolled up for use on warmer days
- Non-SIS 5mm alloy ferrules - Sold individually - Color: Silver
Replacement bearing for the lower half of YST8003 #7 headset.
Replace the top bearing in your YST8300 headset with these caged ball bearings.
- Converts Schrader rims to Presta - Rubber - Sold individually
$0.60 - $57.50
- Straight gauge 2.0mm with cold forging technology - Chrome nickel stainless steel with rolled threads. Black surface treatment resists scratches - Includes 12mm 14g silver brass nipples - 222g @ 32h/265mm - Box of 72
Sunlite's Cable End Button replaces the worn out piece that goes between your brake cable and the brake lever body. Replacing it along with cables and housing helps add new life to your brakes and shines u the bike, too!
- Aheadset preload adjusting bolt
• Designed to keep dust and dirt out of V-Brake cable/housing systems
M7 Shaft/M6 Head 48mm Long
- w/Nut - 1-3/4-inch
- 8x1mm Allen head
- Model: Replacement bolt - Compatibility: Allen, M5x16
Interlok spacers nest into the lip of Cane Creek headset uppers for a rock solid, flex-free fit. - Composite construction
$1.00 - $48.00
- Allows quick chain removal without tools - MissingLink 410HD|~|1sp|~|BMX Heavy Duty chain|~|9.4mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink 410|~|1sp|~|BMX|~|8.6mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink II|~|8sp|~|all|~|7.1mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-9|~|9sp|~|all|~|6.6mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10R|~|10sp|~|KMC, Shimano, SRAM|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10CR|~|10sp|~|Campagnolo only|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-11|~|11sp|~|Campy, KMC, Shimano|~|5.5mm|~|6/card|~|
$1.00 - $5.00
Wheels Manufacturing Outer Axle Nuts are high-grade steel nuts that provide secure wheel fixing for solid-axle wheels. - 14mm x 1mm (1411-AN) sold in pairs - All others sold individually
- Longer B-screw needed when using 40t or 42t cog with most Shimano derailleurs
Shim spacers can be placed between bearing and compression cover in IS headsets to fine tune the fitment.
- Aluminum w/lock nut - 18mm long/6mm O.D.
Page 1 of 428 Next page