The Alternator Rack 190 is the rear rack solution for all Salsa 190mm-spaced Alternator dropout equipped frames. Load up your panniers, get off the beaten track, and start exploring! - NOTE: Deck requires a minimum of 320mm clearance from seatstay mounting points - NOTE: Salsa Rack-Lock needed for frames without upper seatstay mounts - Tubular AL-6061-T6 construction - 135 x 325mm cupped deck - Extra-long struts for improved range of fit. Straight and shaped (kinked) struts included - Large pannier hook stops - Black powdercoat finish - 15kg maximum recommended load - Mounting kit included - 765g
Set out on an adventure with Salsa's Alternator Rear Rack. Built for 135mm-spaced dropouts, this rack is constructed of sturdy, light 6061 aluminum and finished with a black powder coat. The Alternator features large pannier hook stops, extra long struts for an impressive fit range and it includes a mounting kit.
Set out on an adventure with Salsa's Alternator Rack. Built for 170mm-spaced dropouts, this rack is constructed of sturdy, light 6061 aluminum and finished with a black powder coat. The Alternator features large pannier hook stops, extra long struts for an impressive fit range and it includes a mounting kit.
Salsa Pivot Service Kits
Salsa's Wanderlust Rear Rack carries essentials for touring and bikepacking over the rear wheel of your bike. It's constructed from aluminum to keep the weight down and features multiple cross bars for panniers, a taillight mounting bracket, and a long, cupped deck to load up your gear. For easy installation, the Wanderlust features long, very adjustable struts.
Salsa's Cowbell 2 Bar offers a flat transition from bar to lever, therefore increasing comfort. It's made from double-butted 7050 aluminum for sprinting stiffness at a decent weight. The unique feature of this handlebar are the 12-degree flared drops—perfect for cyclocrossers and people who like the extra room to really torque the drops on a sprint or climb.
Salsa designed the Cowchipper to be the control center you want for road touring and long days on mixed surfaces. While the Cowchipper retains some resemblance of a traditional road bar, it takes a new approach by offering a radical 24° flare in the drops, and thus, boosts leverage and stability dramatically. - AL-7050-T6 construction - 24° flare in the drops - 120mm wide center section - 31.8mm bar clamp diameter - 96mm reach - 116mm drop - 40, 42, 44, and 46cm sizes available (measured center to center) - Aero bar compatible
Salsa's Woodchipper 2 Bar is a mix between road bars and mountain bars! They're called mountain drop bars, and are made from 7075 aluminum for a stiff, lightweight bar that rides just as hard as you do. The wide, angled drops flare out at 26 degrees, providing wide hand placement for plenty of control. The Woodchipper is designed for modern integrated STI levers or bar end shifters.
• Tubular 6061-T6 aluminum construction • Three-position mid-blade mount for improved fit • Large pannier hook stops • Powdercoat finish • Maximum recommended load 33lbs (15kg) • Requires inner and outer mid-blade eyelets
Speed and control are always at hand with Salsa's Salt Flat Bar 2. This strong, lightweight aluminum handlebar features a slight 11-degree rise to put you into an aggressive, XC position on the bike.
- Top radius allows comfortable hand positions all the way across, while maintaining short reach - 6061-T6 Double butted alloy - Designed to allow a flat transition between handlebar and brake lever - Flattened indentation for cable routing - 12 degree outward bend in the drops is great for gravel riding and cross racing - 120mm wide center section for mounting accessories
Front Derailleur Clamp: High Direct Mount
• Constructed of impact resistant Nylon • Carry lightweight roundish objects such as insulated Nalgene bottle holders, thermoses, Gatorade jugs, small dry bags, and ultralight sleeping pads and shelters • Mounts to water bottle cage mounts via Salsa’s Three-Pack pattern • Includes two nylon straps • Cargo Weight Limit: 6.6lbs (3kg) • Cage Weight: 149g
With Salsa's Anything Cage, you can easily carry gear, like insulated Nalgene bottles, a small tent, or sleeping bag on your bicycle! This durable aluminum rack is designed for Salsa bicycles with their 3-hole high/low bottle mounts. It also attaches to standard bicycles with 2-hole bottle mounts simply by zip tying the rack's third foot. Cinching nylon straps are included for securing your items to the rack.
- Converts Salsa Conversion hubs from 135/142 to 150mm in order to use with the RockShox Bluto Fork, or other 150 mm Thru-axle forks - Requires the wheel to be re-dished
End caps for front conversion hubs.
Lip-Locks don’t just secure your seatpost. They do it while looking good! Add a little functional bling to your ride. Available in a variety of sizes and color choices. - Non-quick-release version of the Flip-Lock - Stainless steel pivot and bolt - Black, Silver, Blue, Green, Red, and Pink anodized with laser-etched logo - Black = 28.6, 30.0, 30.6, 32.0, 35.0 and 36.4mm - Silver, Blue, Green, Red, Gold, and Pink = 30.0, 30.6, 32.0 -and 35.0mm - Orange, Purple, and Lime = 30.0, 32.0, and 35.0mm - 34g
This Stainless Steel Water Bottle Cage is deceivingly named. Though it's called a 'water bottle' cage, the lightweight, bolt-on design is fully capable of hauling bottles filled with all of your beverage selections. Tang? Check. Eggnog? Um, sure. Drink up!
Salsa Derailleur Hanger For Beargrease Carbon
Fits: Salsa Colossal Ti 2015, Salsa Warbird 2016, Foundry Overland 2016.
Mount struts to your heart's content with Salsa's 8mm Strut Mount kit.
- Grip tapers up towards the lock-ring for comfort and security - Single-sided lock-on collar - 134mm overall length including the locking collar - Only Compatible with Salsa Lock-on Collars - Grip only, no lock rings. - For replacement use
Covers front derailleur mount when running 1x
Lower mount kit for all Salsa's Alternator Racks (sold separately)
Custom Cane Creek lower race for Salsa.
- Diameter: 8mm - Overall Length: 345mm - After Bend: 270mm - 45 degree bend
- Fits Salsa Minimalist and Alternator Racks - 8mm x 370mm
Salsa Pivot Service Kits
Salsa's Anything Cage Straps secure your extra gear to the Anything Cage. These nylon straps feature a ladder buckle, are 20mm wide, and can come in handy off the bike as well.
Page 1 of 1