Extend the hidden hose on Bontrager's Air Support HP Pro pump, and thread it onto your Presta valve for secure inflation of your tires. Built with a smaller volume chamber for higher-pressure tires, this premium pump allows you to effortlessly inflate tires up to 120 psi. Available in two lengths: Long for more air per stroke, or Short for an easy fit into a jersey pocket.
Easy to carry, easy to use, and easy to clean, CamelBak has bottled the perfect hydration solution. The Eddy Bottle's easy-sipping Big Bite Valve is simple, effective and won't spill if left open. An integrated handle makes it a cinch to carry the Bottle with a finger or clip it to a carabiner. Plus, the articulated stem allows the Bite Valve to flip flush with the bottle to keep it clean. And of course, like all of CamelBak's bottles, it's 100% BPA free.
Continental Carbon Rim Cement adheres to carbon fiber rims better than standard tire glue. This is Continental's glue for gluing tubular ("sew-up") tires on carbon tubular rims. - This 200g Can has a brush built into the screw-on cap for easy glue application.
The first ever comprehensive guidebook for bikepacking and backcountry bike camping, Salsa's The Bikepacking Guide is full of the info you need to brave the wild on two wheels. Written by Salsa-sponsored athletes, Kaitlyn Boyle and Kurt Refsnider, it's a critical resource for anyone interested in exploring off the beaten path, whether you're a first-time camper or a seasoned pro. This 88-page book encompasses gear, tips and tricks, route planning, food and hydration, bike setup, and more. The authors also address goal setting, backcountry safety, and the importance of Leave No Trace ethics. Salsa knows that knowledge is just as important as inspiration when you're planning your next adventure and The Bikepacking Guide provides the advice cyclists need for a safe and ethical backcountry experience.
Classics. Tires in traditional sizes and classic tread designs. Active Line quality. K-Guard puncture protection. Wired tires.
SYZR cleats work with Speedplay's SYZR pedals (sold separately). They feature a proprietary Target Acquisition Technology which uses funnel-shaped guides to steer the cleat into the pedal’s latch mechanism. Two wing-shaped Funnel Guides at the front of each cleat effectively increase the size of the target area to facilitate easier engagement. Engagement security has been optimized as well, by reversing the typical orientation of the pedal’s pivoting latch. The SYZR’s latch design prevents inadvertent release when pulling hard on the pedals because you no longer pull up against the latch gate.
Your little cyclist will have no problem keeping up when you have Trek's MT 201. On it your child can experience the thrill and fun of bicycling while you safely lead the way. This high-quality one-speed trailer bike is made of high-tensile steel for durability, has an easy-pedaling wheel, and boasts a boom arm that folds for easy storage and portability. The MT 201's hitch quickly and easily attaches to your seatpost and the adjustable stem makes it easy to fine-tune the fit as your child grows.
- For iGo Turbo and iGo Blast - Can be added to any seat with the use of four plastic clamps - The canopy front has zippers and can be rolled up for use on warmer days
- Non-SIS 5mm alloy ferrules - Sold individually - Color: Silver
Replace the top bearing in your YST8300 headset with these caged ball bearings.
- Converts Schrader rims to Presta - Rubber - Sold individually
Sunlite's Cable End Button replaces the worn out piece that goes between your brake cable and the brake lever body. Replacing it along with cables and housing helps add new life to your brakes and shines u the bike, too!
$0.86 - $8.99
Park Tool's Replacement Chain Tool Pin (2-Pack) fits Park Tool's CT-1, CT-2, CT-3, CT-3.2, CT-5, and CT-7 Chain Tools. • Made from hardened alloy tool steel • Uses 7mm or 9/32" 12 pt box end/socket • Sold singly or in pairs
- Aheadset preload adjusting bolt
This is a single replacement pin for Park Tool HCW-4 and SPA-6 pin spanner wrenches.
• Designed to keep dust and dirt out of V-Brake cable/housing systems
M7 Shaft/M6 Head 48mm Long
- w/Nut - 1-3/4-inch
- 8x1mm Allen head
- Model: Replacement bolt - Compatibility: Allen, M5x16
Interlok spacers nest into the lip of Cane Creek headset uppers for a rock solid, flex-free fit. - Composite construction
$1.00 - $48.00
- Allows quick chain removal without tools - MissingLink 410HD|~|1sp|~|BMX Heavy Duty chain|~|9.4mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink 410|~|1sp|~|BMX|~|8.6mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink II|~|8sp|~|all|~|7.1mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-9|~|9sp|~|all|~|6.6mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10R|~|10sp|~|KMC, Shimano, SRAM|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10CR|~|10sp|~|Campagnolo only|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-11|~|11sp|~|Campy, KMC, Shimano|~|5.5mm|~|6/card|~|
- Longer B-screw needed when using 40t or 42t cog with most Shimano derailleurs
Shim spacers can be placed between bearing and compression cover in IS headsets to fine tune the fitment.
- Aluminum w/lock nut - 18mm long/6mm O.D.
- For water bottle braze-ons - Type: Cage bolt
- Replacement cable anchor bolt for brakes - Includes nut and washer
- Ball-inflating needle for footballs, basketballs and more
- Heat treated - Individual hex keys
Page 1 of 415 Next page